Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Wars have begun that way Mr Ambassador!!"


This is not a good scenario....thank you KPTB so very much for being a limp wristed "lead from behind" naive, man-child, moron.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/syria-us-russian-aircraft-visual-range/index.html


now.....if you read the ClintonNewsNetwork story, you might think "so what".

OK...fine

let me "splain" something to you.


If you didn't know the quote that is the title of this post, you are obviously under the age of 35.  It's a quote from "The Hunt for Red October".  Now in the story, it's US Naval ships and Russian Naval ships operating in the same "theater"

This time it's US Aircraft and Russian Aircraft operating in visual range of each other.  A much scarier proposition.  Keep in mind that these aircraft are fully locked and cocked.  Now what happens if one of those 20-somethings lets one loose?  The title of the post says it all.




Now, having been in the Army DURING the cold war (and I've got my little "certificate" to prove it), I've got some "intimate" experience with having the Russians as our "enemy"....I've actually got some stories for those with the appropriate clearance.  I am actually scared of what KPTB has gotten us into.  Let's just say that some of my Army memories aren't all "HHJJ".