Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sony Hack - I DON'T buy it's the Norks....10 points

I'm sorry...I've been in I.T. TOO LONG to believe this is what it's being peddled to be

1.  The Norks do NOT have the capability in house to do this.  They MAY have IF they had money to hire hackers...but the Norks DON'T have money.

-problem for KPTB-

2.  The Norks want a JOINT investigation....IOW...they didn't do it and want answers

3. KPTB says that he "could have done something" IF Sony let him know.  He even wagged his finger at Sony

-problem for KPTB-

4.  Sony DID contact the WH...but not KPTB himself.  The Prez of Sony had a press conference about it.  The media's reaction since?................CRICKETS  (hmmm...that's strange)

5.  KPTB is "convieniently" using this to push Internet Control......don't believe me....READ:

http://boingboing.net/2014/12/19/obama-on-sony-hack-sony-mad.html

6.  there is info out there that the IP range the "attacks" came from are NOT Nork IPs....hmmmm.

7.  Do you REALLY BELIEVE the Norks would care THAT MUCH about a movie that was reviewed and considered to be a piece of garbage that wouldn't recoup the $80M cost?  What about the remake of Red Dawn?  They didn't shut down the movie company over that one!

8.  Since Sony was about to lose a ton of money on this bomb....I wonder what they could do to transfer this loss onto something/someone else?   Oh....yeah....Sony has Terrorism Insurance that could cover this....if ONLY THERE WERE A WAY to get this categorized as Terrorism...oh wait!

9.  Sony just HAPPENS to be a HUGE KPTB donor!!   Now ISN'T THAT CONVENIENT.

and finally

10.  If I had to bet a dollar...I'd say this is PLA...not the Norks......and besides....the name of the supposed hackers is just screaming at me that KPTB is behind this is some way.

the Guardians Of Peace  (G.O.P)......Really?   ....hmm.... I've seen those initials somewhere else before.

UPDATE: 30 Dec 14:

So it seems that other people in "my world" have a similar smell test: Norse.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/fbi-briefed-on-alternate-sony-hack-theory-113866.html