Friday, December 11, 2015

Next target: St Looey?

A whole buncha "uh-oh's" for the  people of Missouri:

5 reports of large purchases of burner phones in Missouri (meaning 10-60 at a single purchase)

Lebanon MO (US54 out of JC to I-44) at 4am
Columbia MO (North of Lebanon) at 930pm
Macon MO (US 63) - 2 separate purchases
Jefferson City MO (US 63)
Cape Girardeu MO (South of St Louis off of I-55)

All of the men were "foreigners speaking a strange language"

TRANSLATED: Muslim

AND

Lots of propane tanks stolen from Lee's Summit (20 tanks)  and Independence (28 tanks) (Southeastern and Eastern suburbs of KC).


but I'm sure their going to be used to cook up some ribs-n-chicken.....right?

ALSO

The two "missing" afghany student PILOTS from Moody AFB from Monday now have a FBI BOLO on them.....the FBI wouldn't do this unless they think "sumtin's up".

Ask yourself this: Why would the FBI issue a BOLO for two MUSLIM PILOTS?


Here is my "theory".....again, if you've got a little military experience this isn't real hard.

Name me a symbolic location in the midwest of Dar al Harb (that means house of war...the term used for the USofA) that would, if attacked/destroyed, be a HUGE political statement.

I'll give you some hints:

1.  It's in the midwest (duh)
2.  It's very large
3.  It's symbolic of the west
4.  It's VERY recognizable
5.  It's hollow.
6.  It's made of shiny metal

do-dah-do-dah-do-dah-do (Jeopardy music)

got it yet?










Answer:  The St Louis Arch...the GATEWAY to the WEST (I REALLY HOPE that I am wrong on this)

or

The Rams/Lions game on Sunday Night (December 13th, 2015). (AGAIN....I REALLY HOPE I am wrong on this one too)

UPDATE: Monday, Dec 14th:  Thank goodness I was wrong about the Rams game.