Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Settled Science"??????????

Pretty sure the LSM will NOT publish this article...it's counter to their push for thought control....you hafta go to the UK to get it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738653/Stunning-satellite-images-summer-ice-cap-thicker-covers-1-7million-square-kilometres-MORE-2-years-ago-despite-Al-Gore-s-prediction-ICE-FREE-now.html#ixzz3BzJg95SC

"but my college professors told me the arctic is melting away and the polar bears are starving and the beaches will disappear and if we don't DO SOMETHING NOW we MAY be underwater in less that a hundred years and that makes me sad and I don't want to feel sad so I am going to believe whatever OwlGore tells me and he can have all my money for carbon taxes so that he can fly around the world in his AvGas sucking airplane to tell everyone that Gaia is burning....."

ish.......IDIOTS!