Sunday, July 5, 2015

What state of mind is this person in?

I'm going to give you two quotes from the same person.  The first one says that "one" doesn't do ANYTHING on their own.

The same person also says that "I" did everything.

...ok....which one is it dude?


first one:

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

and now, the second one:

When I take an unemployment rate of 10 percent down to 5.5 percent, when I drive the uninsured rate to the lowest it’s ever been, when I restore people’s 401(k)s.”

So "somebody else made that happen" and "I did it all myself" out of the same mouth

....of course....for me to even bring this up MUST BE R8CIST.....right?


keep in mind that this is the same person that exploited the death of a pastor when they said that " 'love' and 'God's grace' is when you agree with me."

....this person is such an unbelievable narcissist, it's hard to truly imagine what color the sky is in their world


.....probably black, but I digress........